Wednesday, May 6, 2009

mrs. officer.


we recently threw a huge party for James*, a friend of ours.

it was his birthday party,

and it ended up having 100+ people.

so of course,

the police showed up.

since there were minors in the house we didnt let them in.


massive amounts of alcohol makes the guys in my life stupid.


there was a woman officer standing outside of our backdoor.

and the birthday boy found it necessary to stand at the back door,

and sing, very loudly.

we all had to crack up when the words coming out of his mouth

were the lyrics to mrs officer by lil wayne.

in case you dont know the lyrics

here are a few.



"Doin a buck in the latest drop. I got stopped by a lady cop. She got me
thinking I can date a cop. Cause her uniform pants are so tight. She read me my
rights, She put me in the car, she cut off all the lights, She said I had the
right to remain silent. Now I got her hollering sounding like a siren."



it was definately my favorite drunk singing experience.

im surrounded by idiots.

*all names have been changed


No comments:

Post a Comment